Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair style questions?

my hair is really hosrt and has lots of layers well for summer i like long hair but i wanted to know how long it would be by june if it is about to my shoulders now..and also as it grows out it picks up more body and length and it grows quiet fast.



well i want my hair to look like hayden panettieres...same color to but my hair is a yellowish colored blonde and no matter how light i die it it never seems to come out the right golden blonde...alsi while it is growing out is there anything i should do.



heres a link to my myspace so you can see my hair.



www.myspace.com/alishabunny_likesbk



also does anyone know what a good shape would be for my eyebrows?



thnkas



Hair style questions?

????????????



Hair style questions?

By June it should be about to the mid of your back. For the color, highlight it then put in a semi permantent, get those special shampoos by John Freida and get the blonde one and wash your hair with that then use a permanent light blonde color. For when your roots show, use a root touch up kit. Also usually eyebrows are arched.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web server