Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair style, will this work?????????????

In want to get the darkness in the inside of my hair like how blonde girls have like a brown in the bottom of the inside of their hair



I have sandy blonde hair like in picture 1 ( I have the darker one )



So could I have the darkness in my hair I will have in a dark brown w/ my hair color



PIC 1



http://www.sallyexpress.com/productImage...



Hair style, will this work?????????????

Oh yeah sounds Nice...!



Straighten it.....!



Hair style, will this work?????????????

I think it will look very nice :]]



Hair style, will this work?????????????

ya it wll be cute!



Hair style, will this work?????????????

no offense, having brown near your scalp and the rest is blonde is a big fashion don't, it will look nice if you just add highlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web server