Thursday, June 17, 2010

New Hair Styles?

I have light brown hair with natural blonde highlights about down to my back. i want a new hairstyle for school without cutting it. I dont have bangs. i usually wear my hair in a pony tail, messy bun, or crimp it.



I also take a shower before school.



HELPP



New Hair Styles?

Put your hair ina puffy thing.



I also think you should get bangs but not to long.



You can also do a half ponytail.



Just expiriment with your hair one of these days



and see wich hairstyles you like best on yourself.



New Hair Styles?

Check out thousands of hairstyles using http://mo8.org for links to websites offering different hairstyles, tips and free makeovers, you will be able to find something suitable. You can also upload a photo and try different hairstyles

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web server