Sunday, June 20, 2010

My hair is very fine, what would be a good styling product without it feeling/ looking greasey or st

Depends on what you want your hair to do. If you are looking for products that will give you volume Redken is the way to go. Go to the Website and find out what products you want. Most of there products are light weight.-L



www.Redken.com



My hair is very fine, what would be a good styling product without it feeling/ looking greasey or sticky?

I'd suggest any and every Redken product for your type of hair, if it's Redken, chances are that it will definitely do wonders for your hair!!!



Good luck! ;-)



My hair is very fine, what would be a good styling product without it feeling/ looking greasey or sticky?

The trick with fine hair is to use just a little product. Too much just weighs it down. And use stuff just for fine hair.



Pantene makes good stuff.



My hair is very fine, what would be a good styling product without it feeling/ looking greasey or sticky?

Actually, most styling products tend to weigh down your hair and if you've got fine hair already, that can make it worse. Also, fine hair tends to be oily. I would make sure to wash my hair every day, and to use a light conditioner (rinse it well so you're not adding more weight) and to use a clarifying shampoo once a week, unless you color your hair - because that will strip the color. There are tons of products out there specifically formulated to add body and really any of them will work. The most important thing to do is not use tons of product. Use just enough to get the job done and no more.



My hair is very fine, what would be a good styling product without it feeling/ looking greasey or sticky?

i am unsure as to a styling product that will work for you, but amplifying and volumizing shampoos and conditioners help to thicken my hair. my hair is not very thin, but i like the idea of having thick lustrous hair. i imagine the same would work for you. it is also good to ask a hair stylist this question, they can give you several alternatives.



My hair is very fine, what would be a good styling product without it feeling/ looking greasey or sticky?

I've heard that baby shampoo is actually great for really fine hair, and it comes in a lot of different scents now. A good leave-in conditioner/detangler is the Loreal kids kind--I use it a lot (stole it from my sister :). Very lightweight, and lots of fresh, fun scents (pear is my fave). I love John Freida's styling product that is part of his brunette/blonde/red hair line. It comes in a little tube, and you only need to use a little bit. It doesn't weigh my hair down like some other products, but it keep my frizzies under control, and you can't even tell it's there. Don't use gel! I tried that, and that was a big mess.



My hair is very fine, what would be a good styling product without it feeling/ looking greasey or sticky?

I love Garnier - the volumizing shampoo. It has always worked really well for me and the styling products are good too. Another good tip the hair stylist told me about is to Blow Dry your hair in the opposite direction for lift at the root. Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web server