Sunday, June 20, 2010

New Hair Style?

Right now I have dark brown shoulder length hair with lighter brown highlights in it. I'm getting my hair done this weekend and need a new hairstyle that would look good on me, I have like an oval shaped face by the way, and but I don't really want to lose any length..any suggestions?



New Hair Style?

Try long layers to frame your face. You wouldn't loose any length but you'd get some more volume. Another option would be to leave the back the same, but have the front cut a little shorter, angling up. When you blow dry with a round brush it will angle up and frame your face a lot like layers would without loosing so much length. Angle it up to about your lips (so the shortest hairs in the front would be lip length, and then it would be cut diagonally down to your shoulders where the rest would be). Does that make sense? Another easy way to change your hairstyle is to change your part. It doesn't involve any cutting, just a little time for your hair to get used to laying that way. Use hairspray to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web server