Thursday, June 17, 2010

What is a great,hot,new hair style?!?!?!?!?!?

my hair is mediem length like up to my shoulders and it is always straightened(because my hair is naturally wavy,biut i don't like it)so what would be a great new way to cut or style my hair before skool starts(and by the way it is really thick so I don't want to cut it to short



What is a great,hot,new hair style?!?!?!?!?!?

Right now a slightly shaggy cut is in, think Katie Holmes' new haircut. If you check out the latest issue of Life %26amp; Style, they actually have a few pages of the hottest hairstyles of right now. Personally I think Katie Holmes' new haircut is hot, because it can be demure when styled and sexy when messy. Just steer clear of Victoria Beckham's alien-esque bob. The natural look Katie's rocking is way cuter. It'll be a refreshing change, easy to maintain, and if you're worried about your hair being too thick you can always ask the hairdresser to thin out the ends so it's easier to manage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web server