Thursday, June 17, 2010

I Need Hair Styles.... Please Help!!?

My hair is shoulder length but it only comes to the tip. It's light brown and u can hardly tell it has waves. My mom is taking my sister and I to go to the hair salon but i ave nooo idea what to do with my hair.



Here are some links to two pictures of me:



http://img480.imageshack.us/img480/8579/...



http://img480.imageshack.us/img480/4199/...



I Need Hair Styles.... Please Help!!?

i think you should dye it a shade or two lighter and get a perm. that would be very cute! you are really pretty by the way. Good Luck.



I Need Hair Styles.... Please Help!!?

Um highlights?



Idk you look like your like 8.



I Need Hair Styles.... Please Help!!?

um well curl it



she can make it curl



and remove two inches



I Need Hair Styles.... Please Help!!?

awwwwwww YOUR CUTE!!!! I dont know i think your hair is fine, you could get it layered, permenently straightened, colored, ask the stylist of what would look good. It is fun to go fro a big change somethimes



xoxoxo



Abbie



I Need Hair Styles.... Please Help!!?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas / suggestions-



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b...



I Need Hair Styles.... Please Help!!?

go 2 J14.com go 2 star style, go 2 hair....also buy the J-14 magazine and they have some hairstyles in there



On the J-14 Website the hair style is how 2 do hair like sophia bush just so u know



I Need Hair Styles.... Please Help!!?

you look like you are 5 years old get off yahoo munchkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web server